FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Websites take anything from 7-21 days but this purely depends on how soon you get all the content to us. Each customer is different and either provide us with all the content up front or drip feed us. We have no preference so its up to you when you want the website to go live.
Based on your individual needs, we may be able to accommodate express delivery requests, subject to availability.
We will ask you to complete a short design questionnaire and then if we have any questions we will discuss them with you. Then we will undertake research on your industry to be able to create a design concept.
In order for us to design a concept for your website and / or logo we ask you to complete the following questions. Please note that we offer unlimited revisions of the design until you are 100% happy to sign it off.
1) What does your company do, and what is the purpose of your website?
2) What pages would you like on the website? (e.g. Home, About, Services, Contact).
3) List any websites you like. Perhaps from a color, style or layout point of view. Please note that the website does not have to be the same type of business, we are just trying to understand the style that you require.
4) What is the target audience of your company / website?
5) Please tell us if you have an existing logo and color scheme. If not, is there a colour scheme or logo idea that you would like to suggest?
6) Do you have any companies in the same field that you are competing against? If you know of any, please provide the name or website address of them.
7) If you have anything else that you feel has not been covered by this questionnaire please list your comments here.
A domain name email address, like [email protected], helps your business or brand look more professional and foster improved trust with prospects, customers, and visitors.
Ultimately it helps promote your website and company. Each time you send an email from a domain-based email address, you are reinforcing the name of your business, blog, or website to your visitors, which helps your visitors remember where to go when they need your services.
To be able to start on your website, we need to receive 50% of the fee upfront and the remaining 50% when the website goes live.
We do not charge you any monthly fees to host your website. The only fees are a yearly renewal fee and any other fees such as an increased mailbox or a feature such as live chat, or a booking form. Contact us for any specific requirements.